Everyone who posts a correct answer will win some GoDough to spend on whatever they want in FunGoPlay, and one lucky answer will receive a FREE month’s membership! Remember to include your GoName in the comment!
Here are your clues –
- NBA Rookie of the Year in 2003
- Has played for two different teams in his career as a power forward and center
- Went to Cypress Creek High School in Orlando, Florida
- Has had a great career so far despite chronic knee problems
- Has been selected as an All-Star every year since 2007
- Started the Each One, Teach One charity foundation in 2003, working to provide safe drinking water to Sierra Leone
- Clutch player – he’s played in 52 playoff games and averaged 24.2 points a game and 9.2 rebounds
- There is an apostrophe in his first name
Can you guess who it is?? Post your answer (along with your GoName!) as a comment on this blog or head to the FunGoPlay forum and post there.
And don’t forget to log in and head to HoopGood Hall if you need some basketball right now!!