We hope you had an awesome weekend! What a game yesterday, huh? Phew!! Are you ready for the Super Bowl??OK folks…today is MYSTERY MONDAY! Who do you think this Mystery Player is? Here are some clues:- He was born in Pittsburgh, PA and went to Penn State. (yup, he played football there!)
– In 1999, he was the winner of the Butkus Award as the nation’s top linebacker, and the Chuck Bednarik Award as the nation’s top defensive player.
– He was drafted by the Washington Redskins in 2000 (linebacker)
– Played for the Redskins for 6 seasons (2000-2005) and 1 season for the New York Giants (2006)
– Three-time Pro Bowl selection
– He earned All-American Honors twice!
– He has done pre-game and post-game shows for Comcast SportsNet. Currently works as a sports talk radio host in Washington, DC.
Can you guess who this is? Post your answer in the Comments section below. Every correct answer will earn you some GoDough, and one lucky winner will also get a FREE membership!